(all links open in a new browser tab/window)
|Ones by Glenn Gutmacher:
||Ones by others:
- Dean Da Costa's Search Authority tools blog is regularly updated - particularly check out his comprehensive sets of search sites and Google custom search engines
- the latest boolean search discoveries in Boolean Strings blog by Irina Shamaeva (she also offers fee-based training)
- the detailed how-to explanations in the blogposts by Boolean Blackbelt Glen Cathey
- SourceCon, the entity that has been running sourcing conferences since 2007, has blog posts at least twice a week by a wide range of contributors. (This is one of 8 recruitment-related blogs recommended in this 2018 post, and I agree with these choices.)
- the sourcing training resources (some are fee-based) of Social Talent, particularly their free boolean string builder (also see founder Johnny Campbell's presentations on Slideshare)
- Recruiting Tools is a useful site solely about recruiting and sourcing tools by Recruiting Daily, one of the talent industry portals that focuses quite a bit on sourcing.
- also in the RecruitingDaily family, Recruiting Webinars is a repository of many great webinars (often on sourcing) - check both the upcoming ones and previously recorded ones, all of which (including downloading the slides) are free to watch.
- Recruit'em is a free "x-ray" tool, meaning
it leverages the major search engines to target results on particular websites. Recruit'em focuses on the people-rich sites like LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Susanna Frazier's blog has lots of useful sourcing resources
- the Thing a Week how-to sourcing video series by Greg Hawkes
- several recruitment vendors that have useful info on their blogs. A few of note are Lever's blog, Entelo's blog and for recruitment marketing content in particular Beamery's blog and Smashfly's blog. Also check for other resources on these sites, such as free webinars.
- sourcing tool vendor Hiretual also hosts sourcing webinars regularly by strong outside presenters, though they make it a bit hard to find the recordings, which are free to watch after registering
- Vince's Sourcing Recruitment blog hasn't been updated in a few years, but much of the info is still useful
- similarly, Willem's info on his Sourcing Monk blog is excellent but getting a little dated
Copyright 1997-1998 Glenn Gutmacher. Copyright 1999 -
Recruiting-Online.com. All rights reserved. No copying or redistribution without written permission. Email