Advanced Online and/or Phone Sourcing Techniques Webinar
|The webinar option is great for corporate recruiting departments or staffing firms who would prefer the benefits of live group training rather than what our inexpensive self-paced Web course offers to individuals. Also great if your team is not centralized, as it eliminates travel costs!
The webinar strikes a great balance between live in-person training and pure e-learning. The instructors conduct the entire course live, and everyone sees the instructor's screen in real time over the Internet from their own computers, while they can listen and ask questions by regular telephone conference call.
For your staff's convenience, we recommend breaking out such training into 1-, 2- or 3-hour segments on different dates over a month's time! We find this format also improves concentration and retention, giving people just enough to absorb at one time, with the ability to practice and come back with questions, vs. a single full-day training which can be overwhelming.
|Quality - Leading sourcing trainers in the industry
Flexible - as little as one hour of training
Cost-effective - you pay for what you want, but a lot of "extras" are included
We have raves from companies of various industries and sizes for our webinars!
"Bottom line, we really enjoyed your course and found it both refreshing and thought provoking - two strong sentiments... your course is more than a Brass Ring or AIRS type of training as you spend the necessary time educating or, in some cases, reeducating recruiters on the art of recruiting. I honestly felt as if you goal was to test the current recruiting paradigm... Keep doing what you do - you are great..."
- Regional Recruiting Director, major U.S. public accounting firm
We offer a cost-effective live webinar group training format that brings companies the best of online and phone sourcing training methods -- both are essential in recruiting today -- utilizing world-class trainers with complementary areas of expertise in a flexible, inexpensive package that no one can match:
- Your training is provided by either or both of two top sourcers (depending on schedules, training content, etc.): Glenn Gutmacher (founder of Recruiting-Online.com) or Shally Steckerl (founder of JobMachine.net) and can cover different, complementary aspects of Internet search and other online/phone sourcing tools applied to recruiting.
- You may select from various topics, or let us recommend modules, based on your training goals. All trainings include examples customized to your key candidate pipeline / job requisition needs.
- The training hours are typically split over a period of time (e.g., if you wanted 6 hours of material = 2 separate sessions of 3 hours each, or 3 sessions of 2 hours each, over any 30-day period).
- We schedule at mutual convenience, so that no one is taken away from their phones for a whole day or even has to miss a mealtime! This also allows trainees to have more time to absorb each session of material before the next part, building in optional practice time (recommended post-training exercises included at no extra charge) and greater enthusiasm for the following week's session.
- It is done in a convenient webinar format that requires no travel, no rental of a training facility, or even employees moving from their desks! We provide the web conferencing tool (GoToWebinar just requires each participant to do a one-time download of a safe, simple, free web browser plugin that lets each attendee see the presenter's desktop in real time) and a conference call line for the live phone portion (you only cover your normal long distance charges to dial in), so people can hear the presenter and ask questions as desired.
COST & BONUSES: More than just a training
training dates, the cost is just US$450.00 per hour*, billed as one invoice, and ALSO includes all of the following at no extra charge for up to five attendees**:
This format will let you really take advantage the powerful yet relatively little-known methods that top sourcers should utilize. For an exciting, cost-effective alternative to a traditional one-day live training, please contact us to discuss further to make it work for your organization!
- The comprehensive Advanced Online Recruiting Techniques course binder, featuring over 180 pp. of material (shipped in bulk in advance of the training to one location for your subsequent distribution).
- 30 days of unlimited access to the password-protected online course, allowing them to review all methods, links, etc., taught during the trainings at their own pace, as well as valuable sourcing methodologies, tools and resource link lists that we may not have time to include in the live training.
- Ability to email questions to the instructors after the training for fast, direct answers during the online course access period.
- The renowned search engines and social networks cheatsheets for recruiters (by JobMachine.net's Shally Steckerl)
NOTE: The range of topics you can draw from are listed here (though new topics and tools emerge, which we may suggest to cover, as appropriate). This represents 20 hours of training, but we typically propose 3-8 hours of material. This is because we can cover the majority of the most-used, effective methods that recruiters less experienced in advanced sourcing will find eye-opening and immediately useful.
Feel free to call
if you have some preferred booking dates in mind so we can verify availability, or if you have further questions you'd like to discuss first.
* Minimum webinar purchase is two hours of training time, minimum duration per session is one hour. You could even reduce the overall cost by bringing in a partner or other non-competitive firm to join you in the training and splitting the training cost with them. This is completely optional, but some organizations have found this to be a worthwhile win-win.
** Maximum number of attendees per webinar is fifteen (15) at same hourly rate. For webinars with more than five (5) attendees, optional US$100 flat fee additional per person to receive the bonuses (i.e., course binder, 30 day unlimited login, email support and cheatsheets). If all course binders cannot be shipped in bulk to one location, then a separate shipping charge of $8.95/binder for each additional US address will be imposed.
Copyright 1997-1998 Glenn Gutmacher. Copyright 1999 -
Recruiting-Online.com. All rights reserved. No copying or redistribution without written permission. Email