Back to career-related articles
Other Published articles
Anything below without a hotlink is not archived on this site. Feel free to contact us to request samples.
- Op-Ed piece on the Golf Channel's misleading TV promos for the inaugural Deutsche Bank Championship at TPC of Boston published in the Sep. 5, 2003 issue of the Norton Mirror newspaper.
- Op-Ed piece on ethnic profiling by the US Postal Service appeared on p.7 of the Mar. 29, 2002 issue of the La Prensa San Diego newspaper.
- The article "N.E. firms can get away with more after Sept. 11", conveying a provocative viewpoint, appeared in the Nov. 9-15, 2001 issue of the Boston Business Journal.
- Op-Ed piece on local commuter parking issues appeared in the Sep. 8, 2000 issue of the Mansfield News and Norton Mirror newspapers.
- Documentation for numerous Web and software procedures used by the Interactive Dept. at Community Newspaper Company.
- Wrote copy for sales marketing collateral and press releases for Collegiate Advantage, a Boston-based event marketing firm (now a division of StudentAdvantage.com) in 1995-96. (Click to see releases for: Loci.com or CA in the Promo 100.)
- Hundreds of pieces (feature articles, profiles of stations and media industry leaders, conference seminar summaries and editorials) written for College Broadcaster magazine from 1989-1993 when Glenn was editor of this trade magazine for the university radio/TV industry.
- Glenn wrote much of the content for the first and second editions of the NACB Station Handbook for the National Association of College Broadcasters (NACB), a comprehensive operations guide for college radio and TV stations.
- Click here for published articles featuring Glenn as an interviewee, as well as speaking engagements, before 2000.
- Click here for published articles on job-hunting or recruiting.
In addition, Glenn presented the Advanced Online Recruiting Techniques seminar at least twice per month for Community Newspaper Company and other groups in 2000.