||Links about Glenn Gutmacher to view or download (each will launch in a new browser tab):
- Glenn's human reader eye-friendly resume | Glenn's ATS optimized resume (2-page PDFs)
- In 2014, he co-founded and still runs the non-profit Boston Area Talent Sourcing Association (BATSA) which holds ongoing free learning events for sourcers, recruiters and recruitment marketers featuring best practice presentations from top practitioners and consultants in the area (but all content is objectively useful, no vendor pitches) and peer networking, consistently attracting over 100 attendees per physical event. Encourage your New England-based team members to register for our expertise-building learning events. It's all free!
- PDF version of Glenn's Sourcing Strategies, Processes and Tools Best Practices (capabilities slide deck)
- Glenn's SlideShare site has many presentations on talent sourcing topics (as well as some older ones for job seekers to tap the hidden job market) you can download free.
- Glenn's LinkedIn profile with professional recommendations (Are you and your colleagues connected to me directly on LinkedIn? With 25,000+ 1st degree connections, much of my multi-million network instantly becomes part of your searchable network at no-charge! Click "Connect" at no obligation at previous link.)
- Also find me on the other networks where I share most often (in this order): Facebook, Twitter, another Twitter (funny story why I needed this) and Quora
- list of Glenn's recent Media Credits/Speaking Engagements
- longer biography of Glenn Gutmacher
- shorter biography of Glenn Gutmacher
- View larger headshot photos of Glenn (or right-mouse click and select 'Save As' to download for publication): larger size of B&W photo at left (1.2MB jpeg) | straight ahead B&W headshot (586K jpeg) | color photo of Glenn (2.8MB jpeg)
Copyright 1997-1998 Glenn Gutmacher. Copyright 1999 -
Recruiting-Online.com. All rights reserved. No copying or redistribution without written permission. Email